Christmas Menu 2
Available every Lunch/Dinner Tuesday to Saturday from 26th November to 21st December, Sundays pre-order only
Roasted Tomato & Red Onion Soup, Basil Oil, Croutons
Caramelised Red Onion, French Brie Tart Fine, Light Salad, Balsamic Reduction
[Gluten/ Vegan free alternative available]
36hr Smoked Salmon, Crayfish Cocktail, Mixed Leaves, Grain Mustard Dressing
Smooth Chicken Liver Parfait served on Toasted Brioche Finished with a
Sauternes and Sultana Jus, Micro Herb Garnish
Seared King Scallops, Truffled Cauliflower Puree, Crispy Bacon Crumb
7oz Prime Aged Fillet Steak "Rossini"
[Whole Grain Mustard, Potato Rosti, Sauté Spinach, Rich Madeira and Wild Mushroom Jus]
Seared Sea Bass Crushed Potato Cake with Coriander
and Grain Mustard, Dill Velouté
Slow Roasted Belly of Local English Pork, Crackling,
Pommes Puree, Caramelised Apple Sauce and Cider Cream Jus
Roast Saddle of English Lamb, Pommes Dauphinoise, Sautéed Spinach, Rosemary Jus
Duo of Roast Norfolk Turkey and Honey Baked Gammon Ham
Chipolata Sausage, Christmas Stuffing, Roast Potatoes & Turkey Jus
[Portobello Mushroom, Kale, Cauliflower, Sweet Chilli Peppers, Pine Nuts, Goats Cheese
Wrapped in Puff Pastry baked, Vierge Dressing, Gluten free and Vegan Version Available]
All the above will be served with a Selection of Seasonal Vegetables
Traditional Christmas Pudding, Forest Berry Compote, Sherry Sauce
Triple Chocolate Brownie, Milk Chocolate Sauce, Vanilla Pod Ice-Cream
[Gluten Free Alternative available]
Russell's Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding, Marmalade Ice Cream
Zesty Lemon Tort, Biscuit Base, Raspberry Meringue Pieces, Raspberry Compote
Russell's Finest Cheese Board with Savoury Biscuits & House Chutney
[Selection of 5 cheeses, grapes, house chutney and savoury biscuits]
Fresh Filter Coffee or Tea with Chocolate Mints
Price per head £34.00 Lunch and £40.00 for Dinner, £45.95 per head on our Party Nights
[+ a Suggested 10% Gratuity on the Final Bills]
Party Nights are 29th 30th November, 5th 6th 7th 12th 13th 14th 19th 20th and 21st December And are Subject to change without Prior notice, please call to confirm dates We reserve the right to modify/change menus with out notice All Party's of 6 or more must pre-order at least one week before booking Subject to Russell's Booking Terms and Conditions Please See below
Booking Terms & Conditions
1) All bookings need to be confirmed by deposit within 7 days from making the booking either by
phone or by email. The deposit can be paid by Cash or Card Card.
2) Deposit of £10 per head is required for all bookings with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day,
which is £20 per head, New Years Eve requires a £25 per head deposit
3) All Deposits are Non-Refundable Subject to Clause 4 and 5 below
4) If any cancellations are made up to 7 days before your booking, then this will be taken off your final bill as a credit, after this time the deposit will be lost. No Refunds will be made. Subject to clause 5 below .
5) If anyone cancels a Person/Cover from your party less than 72 hrs prior to arriving FULL payment for that Person / Cover will become payable by the rest of the party at the time of settling your final bill.
6) Number 4 & 5 is a strict Condition of your Booking with Russell's Restaurant.
7) We will operate with only ONE bill per table, unless by prior arrangement with the Management no less
than 3 working days before the meal. [we are closed on mondays]
8) All bills will come with a suggested 10% Gratuity added to the final Bill.
9) All Parties of 6 or more will need to Pre-Order their meals.
10) All Pre-Orders need to be with us in writing (email, post or Fax) NO later than TWO WEEKS before the meal. Unless agreed by the management.
11) All STEAKS will be cooked medium unless otherwise requested on your Pre-Order.
12) All our Spirits are served as DOUBLES [50ml], unless otherwise requested.
13) A smart dress code is preferred.