Christmas Menu 1
Menu Available from Tuesday 26th November to Friday 20th December
[Available every lunch and dinner Tuesday to Friday only, Sunday Lunch pre-order only]
Roasted Tomato & Red Onion Soup, Basil Oil, Croutons
Caramelised Red Onion, French Brie Tart Fine, Light Salad, Balsamic Reduction
[Gluten/ Vegan free alternative available]
Classic 36 Hour Smoked Salmon, Crayfish Tails, Rocket leaves,
Lemon and Honey Dressing,
Duo of Roast Norfolk Turkey and Honey Baked Gammon Ham
Chipolata Sausage, Christmas Stuffing, Roast Potatoes & Turkey Jus
Char-Grilled Aged 8oz Rib Eye Steak,
[Roast Potatoes, Slow Roasted Tomato, Rich Creamy Peppercorn Sauce]
All steaks will be cooked medium unless pre-ordered
Pan Seared Sea Bass fillet, Crushed Potato Cake with Coriander
and Grain Mustard, Dill Velouté
[Portobello Mushroom, Kale, Cauliflower, Sweet Chilli Peppers, Pine Nuts, Goats Cheese
Wrapped in Puff Pastry baked, Vierge Dressing, Gluten free and Vegan Version Available]
All the above will be served with a Selection of Seasonal Vegetables and New Potatoes
Traditional Christmas Pudding, Forest Berry Compote, Sherry Sauce
Triple Chocolate Brownie, Milk Chocolate Sauce, Vanilla Pod Ice-Cream
[Gluten Free Alternative available]
Russell's Cheese Plate with Grapes, House Chutney & Savoury Biscuits
[French Brie, English Stilton, Farmhouse Cheddar,[Gluten Free Alternative available]
Fresh Filter Coffee or Tea with Chocolate Mints
£25.95 per head for Lunch, £29.95 per head for Dinner
£35.95 per head on our Party Nights,
Disco till 12pm mid week and 12.30am Fridays and Saturdays
[a Suggested 10% Gratuity on the Final Bills]
All Bookings are Subject to Russell's Booking Terms and Conditions please see below
Party Nights are 29th November, 5th 6th 12th 13th 19th and 20th December
And are Subject to change without Prior notice, please call to confirm dates. Subject to Russell's Booking Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify/change menus with out notice.All Party's of 6 or more must pre-order at least one week before booking
Booking Terms & Conditions
1) All bookings need to be confirmed by deposit within 7 days from making the booking either by
phone or by email. The deposit can be paid by Cash or Card Card.
2) Deposit of £10 per head is required for all bookings with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day,
which is £20 per head, New Years Eve requires a £25 per head deposit
3) All Deposits are Non-Refundable Subject to Clause 4 and 5 below
4) If any cancellations are made up to 7 days before your booking, then this will be taken off your final bill as a credit, after this time the deposit will be lost. No Refunds will be made. Subject to clause 5 below .
5) If anyone cancels a Person/Cover from your party less than 72 hrs prior to arriving FULL payment for that Person / Cover will become payable by the rest of the party at the time of settling your final bill.
6) Number 4 & 5 is a strict Condition of your Booking with Russell's Restaurant.
7) We will operate with only ONE bill per table, unless by prior arrangement with the Management no less
than 3 working days before the meal. [we are closed on mondays]
8) All bills will come with a suggested 10% Gratuity added to the final Bill.
9) All Parties of 6 or more will need to Pre-Order their meals.
10) All Pre-Orders need to be with us in writing (email, post or Fax) NO later than TWO WEEKS before the meal. Unless agreed by the management.
11) All STEAKS will be cooked medium unless otherwise requested on your Pre-Order.
12) All our Spirits are served as DOUBLES [50ml], unless otherwise requested.
13) A smart dress code is preferred.